Client instructions and disclaimer:
- Before you begin listening to your MP3 hypnosis session be sure you give yourself enough uninterrupted time to sit and listen to it quietly for at least 20 to 30 minutes. This session is designed to be listened to while relaxing.
- Do not listen to this session while driving a motor vehicle, using heavy equipment or doing anything else that may be dangerous.
- Now, turn off any beepers or telephones including cell phones.
- Put pets outside of the room that you are being hypnotized, as they may jump into your lap and disturb you during your session.
- Now sit in a comfortable out of the way seat supporting your neck and back preferably.
- Be sure that there is nothing else in the area that may disturb you during your session.
The hypnosis consultant, Cynthia Carver, who created these sessions is not a medical or mental health professional. At no time does she or Third Mind Hypnosis attempt to provide medical or mental health therapy. By listening to these hypnosis sessions, you affirm that hypnosis is appropriate for you and does not conflict with existing medical or psychiatric treatment. Always inform and follow the advice of your physician or other professional medical practitioners before listening to a session labeled for health.
The hypnosis consultant employs hypnosis techniques to facilitate the client’s quest for self-improvement. Specific additional techniques may include: Body Relaxation, Directed or Guided Meditation, Age Regression, Guided Imagery, and our (c) technique for Total Habit Replacement System.
Downloading to Your specific device:
There are countless different systems and email programs used by our clients. We create hypnosis sessions and scripts. We are not computer technicians. Please do not ask us how to download to your specific listening device as we will not know how to do that. All sessions are tested and in working order.
Hypnosis, Training, Third Mind Hypnosis
Results may vary from person to person. Third Mind Hypnosis guarantees they will use the very best hypnosis technique for your situation. Hypnosis is not meant to diagnose or treat any disease, but rather it is intended to provide information, education, and motivation to assist you in living your best potential and guide you toward being more effectiveness in helping yourself to change your habits of choice.